Add a pop of floral to your new season wardrobe with our pretty scrunchies, in a wide range of Liberty Tana Lawn prints. Have fun styling for different looks - these beautiful accessories look just as impressive on the wrist as they do in the hair!
- Liberty Elderberry A Print
- Large and medium sizes available
- Large: full diameter - 14cm, fabric width - 5cm
- Medium: full diameter - 10cm, fabric width - 3cm
- 100% Liberty of London Tana Lawn Cotton
- ElasticatedLooking for a special individual gift? You will receive your headband beautifully presented and wrapped in Liberty inspired tissue paper, sealed with a Holme & Moss sticker. If you want to make it extra special, why not add a Liberty lavender filled heart to your order: https://holmeandmoss.com/lavender-hearts
If you have any questions about these scrunchies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberty of London Tana Lawn Cotton
Liberty of London Tana Lawn Cotton is a cotton unlike no other, a cotton that is luxurious and lightweight, smooth, durable and even machine washable.
Tana Lawn is named after Lake Tana in Ethiopia where the raw cotton was originally grown. The fabric is made with very long, fine cotton fibres and with a very high thread count which gives the fabric the most unique silky smooth feel.
It's easy to understand why Tana Lawn is one of Liberty's most well known and loved fabrics. No-one has a fabric composition, colour palette and gorgeous array of iconic patterns quite like Liberty.
Liberty of London Silk Satin
Liberty of London silk satin is smooth to touch, with a luminously high-shine surface.
The Liberty designs are printed by experts in Italy onto the elegant, reflective 16 momme Belgravia silk satin.