Recently we asked our Instagram followers what they do with their Liberty fabric leftovers. We always try to use every last scrap, whether that’s using them to make our pretty bow hair clips, or adding the finishing touch to a gift.
Here's how our followers use their scraps, to ensure no Liberty fabric is wasted:
- I make baubles with them - polyester balls, cover them with strips
- Tiny bunting for cake toppers
- Dolls clothes
- Lots of English paper piecing
- Rag rug
- Currently tying my Liberty scraps to a wire hoop to make a scrap wreath
- Face wipes
- I keep meaning to make bunting with mine - one day!
- Covered button hair bobbles
- Dog leads - layer the fabric to make strips
- Tie them on my jam jars when I gift them
- Rag bunting
- Tie them in my daughters hair
- Decoration/ribbon for wrapping presents
- Face masks
- I save mine in the hope that one day i’ll make a quilt
- Beautiful rag wreath - just tie them all to a wire wreath
- Bows for hair ties
A huge thank you to everyone that shared their ideas, we’re looking forward to trying them all out! Do you do something different with your fabric leftovers? We’d love to hear your ideas, comment below...